Press Registration Form
Press credentials to cover the iSBTc 2004 Annual Meeting will be granted to 1-2 individuals from any one media organization or publication group. Those desiring to send additional representatives must contact the iSBTc Meeting Manager either before the meeting or at the Registration Desk.
- Only representatives of the following media will be registered:
1. General circulation newspapers, magazines or wire services
2. Medical or health care publications
3. Broadcast Media
4. Web site writers
- Representatives from the above must represent the editorial staff. Advertising or marketing representatives will not be registered as press.
- Freelance writers must produce a letter of assignment from a medium such as those listed above. Freelance writers who wish to attend the meeting without a specific editorial assignment must present credentials indicating membership in a recognized professional communications association, or submit published samples of their work along with appropriate identification. Freelance writers who wish further interpretation of this policy are encouraged to contact the iSBTc Meeting Manager.
- Press representatives may cover all scientific and administrative sessions, workshops, forums and exhibits of the 2004 iSBTc Annual meeting, with the exception of sessions and meetings that are designated as restricted, closed or by invitation only in the final program.
- Materials for distribution at the meeting must be approved by iSBTc Staff prior to the meeting. Any individual with a press badge who sells, markets or represents a company for the purpose of obtaining advertising or subscriptions from any registrant or exhibitor will immediately forfeit press credentials for this and subsequent meetings.
- All camera crews must be escorted by iSBTc staff.