iSBTc Opens Late Breaking Abstract Submission – Deadline October 20th
The International Society for Biological Therapy of Cancer (iSBTc) is pleased to announce late breaking abstract submission through 5pm Central Time October 20, 2003 for the 18th Annual Meeting of the iSBTc being held October 30-November 2, 2003 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Bethesda, Maryland.
- Abstracts must be 350 words or less and saved as a MS Word document.
- Abstracts must be relevant to the biological therapy of cancer.
- Abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20, 2003 at 5pm Central Time.
- Abstracts must include the name, address, phone, fax, and email of the contact author.
- Accepted abstracts will be allowed for poster presentation at the Annual Meeting and will be published in a separate packet distributed onsite at the Annual Meeting.
- Abstracts will NOT be published in the “Journal of Immunotherapy” or the Annual Meeting Final Program.
- All abstracts are subject to review and approval of the iSBTc Annual Meeting Program Committee and President.
The iSBTc housing reservation deadline is September 15, 2003. Reserve your room at www.isbtc.org today!