- Exhibit Application (PDF file)
- Floor Plan (PDF file)
To reserve an exhibit space, complete the exhibit application and return it to iSBTc with full payment of the $1,000 booth rental fee. The booth rental fee includes:
- 8′ x 6′ exhibit space (floor plan)
- Backwall drape and siderail drape.
- Booth identification sign listing organization name and booth number.
- General maintenance of the common areas of the exhibit hall.
- Complimentary exhibitor badges for booth staff. iSBTc does not limit the number of exhibit personnel per booth, but recommends 1-4 individuals for staffing each booth. Please note, an exhibitor badge does not allow for entry into scientific sessions. To register for scientific sessions visit www.isbtc.org or contact the iSBTc office to have a registration form sent to you.
Sponsors will be given first rights to exhibit space based on level of sponsorship. After sponsors have been assigned space, booth spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and only as long as booth space remains available. Full payment of the booth rental fee must be made before booth assignment will take place.
If an exhibitor wishes to cancel exhibit space after an assignment has been made, written notification must be sent to iSBTc. A full refund minus a processing charge of $25 will be granted if cancellation is made by September 15, 2003. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after September 15, 2003.