November 5-7, 2004
San Francisco , CA
Submit an Abstract
The International Society for Biological Therapy of Cancer invites both members and non-members to submit abstracts for review in conjunction with the iSBTc 19th Annual Meeting. Abstracts submitted by the August 16, 2004 deadline will be reviewed by a committee for selection of poster and/or oral presentation. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Immunotherapy, the official Journal of iSBTc, as well as an onsite Abstract Book. Only electronic submissions submitted through the iSBTc website will be accepted. Further information regarding abstract submission is available in the iSBTc 2004 Preliminary Program beginning on page 15.
Abstract submission for the 19th Annual Meeting will begin May 3, 2004 and conclude August 16, 2004.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories:
- Adoptive Immunotherapy
- Antibody Therapy*
- Cancer Biometrics
- Cytokine Based Immunotherapy*
- Dendritic Cells and Vaccines
- Hematologic Malignancies*
- Immune Adjuvants
- Immune Monitoring**
- Inhibiting of Inflammatory Mediators*
- Mechanisms of Escape/Resistance
- Natural Killer Cells & Innate Immunity*
- New Agents in Development
* Abstracts submitted in these categories are eligible for poster presentation only.
** Abstracts submitted in this category are eligible for oral presentation during the Immune Monitoring Workshop held on November 4, 2004 or poster presentation during the Annual Meeting held November 5-7, 2004 .